Chrissy Teigen landed the cover of Sports Illustrated in 2014, but since then we’ve learned there’s a lot more to her than her looks.
1. Chrissy’s a food blogger on her site, sodelushious.com, but she’s taking it to the next level with her very own cookbook, set to be released early 2016. The recipes are all things she actually makes since she spent time in culinary school.
2. She is the voice behind this Samsung commercial:
3. You’ve probably seen her on TV as a co-host on Spike’s Lip Sync Battle.
4. It’s not her first time on a TV show. You might have caught a glimpse of her on MTV’s Snack Off or leading the food segments on the daytime show FABLife. This girl seriously knows her food.
5. Her mom, aka @pepperthai2, is a big part of her life.
6. Teigen owns several rescue bulldogs, who are now obviously living the life.
7. She is the other half to her husband John Legend.
8. Just look at the way he looks at her.
9. She is featured in Legend’s chart-topping love ballad “All of Me”, which she inspired. No big deal.
10. Despite going public with her fertility issues, she is now a mother-to-be!