1. Playing Neil Young’s “Rockin’ in the Free World” without permission when announcing his presidential bid. Young happens to be a Bernie Sanders supporter.
2. Insulting a whole subset of people because “getting captured” isn’t worthy of heroics.
3.Actively putting Twitter skills to savvy political use, even if his insults called out the wrong person. Who needs spelling?
4. Addressing illegal immigration by labeling Mexican immigrants as “rapists.”
5. Equating international policies with Iraq to “bombing the hell out the oil fields” and “taking away the oil.” Because hey, “There is no Iraq.”
6.Complaining that everything made in China is “crap.” Failing to mention his personal line of clothing is also made in China.
7. Making elitist statements that golf is a sport meant only for the rich. Unlike basketball, which “only requires a court.”
8. Tweeting that he would “kick the ass” of an escaped Mexican drug lord, only to be surprised when life threats were made against him by El Chapo.